The Streif – The World’s Most Dangerous Downhill Ski Race…
The Streif – the world famous downhill course of the celebrated Hahnenkamm ski race always in sight. Live from the living room, you can follow the beginning of the ski race. The geographical proximity of this spectacular downhill race is however not everything: Let yourself be inspired by the pictures throughout the house of the legendary Streif before you explore the Hahnenkamm in winter or even in summer.
Key Facts Chalet Goldstreif
Explore The Hahnenkamm Race
The Chalet Goldstreif is situated directly next to the Chalet Goldtropf on the Sonnberg in Kirchberg in Tyrol. Together, the two chalets offer space for up to 14 people. The four bedrooms and four bathrooms of the Chalet Goldstreif comfortably offer enough room for up to eight guests. Thanks to the hillside location the entrance is on the back of the top level of the chalet, which has three floors. The generous open-plan living, dining and kitchen area on the top floor with panorama windows and access to the large balcony is an inviting area to relax and enjoy. The wellness area with a nordic sauna, rainforest shower and quiet rest area with comfortable loungers is the perfect way to relax after an active day outdoors.
- Located directly next to Chalet Goldtropf
- Fantastic view of the Alps from “Kitzbüheler Horn” in the East to “Hohe Salve” in the West
- Private spa with sauna, rainforest shower and relaxation room
- Fully equipped kitchen with BORA and induction
- Sichtdachstuhl in Altholzausführung
- Private bathrooms, masterbathroom with bathtub
- Parking up to 3 cars
- Private storage for ski equipment and ski boots