Explore the Golden Mountain (“Goldtropf”)
The imposing and versatile Kirchberg „Gaisberg“ mountain, 1,770m high, can be seen from the sun-drenched living area on the first floor in all its glory – and with one characteristic feature. A rock formation which sometimes glows golden in the magical evening sun earning its local name of golden mountain.
Key Facts Chalet Goldtropf
Luxury combined with Tyrolean Interior Design
Flooded with sunlight, enhanced by magical views over the imposing mountains and with an exclusive wellness area, the Chalet Goldtropf offers the following features: Three bedrooms guarantee sweet dreams after the day´s adventures, three bathrooms, a nordic sauna, a rainforest shower and a quiet rest area offer intensive relaxation while the comfortable open-plan living, dining and kitchen area on the first floor with panoramic windows meets every other need.
- Located directly next to Chalet Goldstreif
- Fantastic view of the Alps from “Kitzbüheler Horn” in the East to “Hohe Salve” in the West
- Private spa with sauna, rainforest shower and relaxation room
- Fully equipped kitchen with BORA and induction
- Sichtdachstuhl in Altholzausführung
- Private bathrooms, masterbathroom with bathtub
- Parking up to 3 cars
- Private storage for ski equipment and ski boots
- BUS – System